People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing that’s why we recommend self motivation each and every day.
Here are 10 tips to help you get your groove right today.
- Do away with daily distractions – When you have easily accessible distractions all around you then it becomes hard to focus. So shut the door to your office. Put your smart phone in silent mode at the other end of your work space or home.
- Get motivation from the people in your life – Spend less time with negative people who always look at the dark side of things. And spend more of the time you have now freed up with enthusiastic or motivated people and let their energy flow over to you.
- Play music that gives you energy – One of the simplest things one can do when he/she feels low is to play some inspiration music. A break with a few songs or working while listening to them for a while usually works well.
- Remind yourself of your goals – When you’re feeling unmotivated it’s easy to lose sight of why you’re doing something. So its recommended one takes 2 minutes and write down your top 3 reasons for doing this work, getting an education, working out, saving that extra money or something else. Put that note where you can see it every day or keep it in your smartphone for easy access when you need a motivational boost.
- Exercise – Working out doesn’t just affect your body, just 20-30 minutes of lifting free weights releases inner tensions and stress and makes me feel more focused & energized.
- Look back at your past successes – Thinking about your biggest successes in life no matter how small, helps one to boost motivation.
- Research about your venture before you get started – Learning from people who have gone where you want to go and done what you want to do can help you to avoid setbacks .
- Learn from your failures – To make your setbacks more valuable, its advisable to learn from it and take action on how to improve what you do.
- Find the optimism – Being negative can drain both your motivation and energy. But the positive and constructive way of looking at things can on the other hand energize and recharge your motivation.
- Be grateful for what you got – When motivation is running low then it’s easy to start seeing your life and the aspects of it through a negative lens. To put your focus on what you still have and who you are, think about what you take for granted in your life and be grateful
“Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”
The truth is there is more than enough love, creative ideas, power, joy, happiness to go around 😘 😘